Tangerine Bridge can provide experienced Project and Programme managers with a unique blend of technical and business skills with a wealth of international experience in the successful deployment of complex solutions and Business change, specialising in recovering failing and underperforming programmes, with an absolute focus on the realisation of tangible benefits.
Extensive stakeholder management and relationship building skills, within client and consulting based roles.
We possess excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, the ability to influence decisions and to develop positive relationships both internally and externally.
We enjoy leading, motivating, training and developing a successful and productive team and thrive in pressurised and challenging working environments.
The team at Tangerine Bridge have:
- Ensured critical programs deliver successful by utilising experienced solutions driven Programme Managers
- Skilled team builders and motivators – good mentoring and skills transfer to empower team members
- Confident stakeholder communicators and relationship builders
- Effective implementers of new ideas and an ability to adjust to rapidly changing Business requirements
- Extensive experience in both Consulting and Client based roles
- Team members who are results focused, prepared to make difficult decisions and act on them
- Ensured Programmes maintain a Business driven view at all times
- Maintained a strategic view of a Program / Projects within an organisation
- Effectively managed complex / concurrent projects to tight schedules and budgets
- Managed Outsource partners / contracts / relationships / strategic alliances
- Built and managed large dispersed teams over multiple time zones or locations
- Managed budgets effectively